with Shiela Alexandrovich
Would you like to spend a weekend making willow baskets with eight other basket makers? Can you make a basket on your own, but would like to improve or expand on what you know? How about two days, on a farm, eating seasonal, local food, living simple, and outside?
I would like to offer a weekend to work together with our hands, to share company and skills and to eat together. Go to the river, sit, walk, weave. No schedule, no class.
I will be available for mentoring, but this is not a workshop.
A holiday with a very small footprint and time set aside for basket making.
- Location is at my farm, Wheaton River Gardens, Km 22 Annie Lake Road
- 867-668-5964 to book a spot
- Max 8 participants
- Cost: $175
Sit down, slow down. Breathe deep. Weave willow.
- 12 noon Saturday June 15 to 5 pm Sunday June 16
- Willow available for purchase ($12 – $15 per basket)
- Potluck Saturday Supper
- Saturday lunch, Sunday breakfast and lunch included
- Bring your own basket tools, camping gear, tent, etc.