We are short of staff this Canada Day and really, really need Volunteers to make it happen!
Please check out the jobs below and let us know if you can give a hand.
We are looking for a person willing to coordinate the last couple of hours, organize clean up and close up. Staff will have to start really early that day and the day just gets way too long to stay till the end.
- Kitchen prep: 2 – 3 people, 2 – 5pm
- BBQ grillmasters: 2 people, 4:30 – 6:30pm
- Buffet keep up/fill etc: 2 people, 5 – 7pm
- Bar shift 1 – set up: 2 people, 4 – 6pm
- Bar shift 2 – clean up: 2 people, 6 – 8pm
- Hall clean up, store tables, etc: 1 hr max, 2 people, 8 – 9pm
To volunteer, call 667-7083 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org